1. New Habit (what I will commit to do daily for 5 days):
--Walk 3 minutes
--Eat 1 additional serving of fruit or vegetable
--Floss 1 tooth
--Take 1 multivitamin and/or 1 Omega-3 softgel
--Drink 1 glass of water (8oz.)
2. My current "State of Change" regarding this behavior is:
--Contemplation (Thinking about it)
--Preparation (Will start within 30 days)
--Action (Will start today)
3. On what date will I start?
4. Why is this important to me?
5. When will I do it duriing the day? (This needs to be consistent; best to immediately follow an existing habit.)
6. What "trigger" can I utilize to increase my odds of success? (such as a post-it note; alarm; automatic text/email; strategic placement of shoes, floss, supplement bottle, etc.)
7. Two people I will ask to support and encourage me (optional).